Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ferrari 288GTO 1/24 (My Completed project #1)

Hi guys,
This is my first post, even first try to make a post for a blog!! Please allow me to make some (many) mistakes, late reply, wrong way to respond and.... anything that could happen.
And, English is my second language so I'll even make lots of mistakes on writing. To point out my wrong English will be appreciated.

Now, don't take too much time, let's start with pictures!! Fujimi 1/24 Ferrari 288GTO with some mods.
















































































































































































































































































































































































Fujimi 288GTO, some modified...(Widen all wheel arch, edge; sand up all the fenders and lines, fixed the shape of head light cover, made the slits after the light covers by plastic paper...) This kit is even hard to assemble normally!! Body color is Tamiya Bright red 75% + Italian red 25% (tin sprays, mixed and air brushed). Interior is mostly Tamiya Semi-gross black, frat red on the red parts and adhesive quilt on floor carpets.
After a lots of hours, the shape becomes similar to my image of 288GTO, not perfect though.
So... now I am struggling with bunch of sanding paper and putty to make Revel 288GTO + Fujimi 288GTO 2 in one, full open model.
Next one could be better (I will upload it maybe in 3-4 months)

See you again, soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi There,

    Glad I found your blog here. I'm from Vancouver and used to live in Sydney. I just wanna ask you how's the process to polish the car. Because the finishing looks nice. Btw do you have instagram or facebook so I can follow your work?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so sorry that I missed your comment...
    For the polishing, please see https://peaceloveandmodelcars.blogspot.com/2016/03/subaru-wrx-2005-version-wip-2.html
    So far I don't have instagram or facebook to show my works...
    I'll try to update this blog.
    Thank you so much for your comment!!!

    ReplyDelete