Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dino 246GT Latter type (My Completed Project #3)

Hi again,
Now I have some spare time and I am really having fun restoring my old models (also making new project).
This one was made about 12 years ago, totally out of box.Fujimi 1/24 Enthusiast, Dino246Gt latter type.
Of course this is one of my favorites, but next time I'll add some mods on this kit such as widening the wheel fender arches, low-downing its tail which I found a slight difference on Fujimi's body (I have 2 more of this kit in my stock).





















Ah, I didn't really restore it... I have just re-attached one exhaust pipe and wiped dusts, that's it. Some aluminum foils are losing their gross, but I didn't have guts to replace... I'll enjoy them as a taste of getting old.

See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment