Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Ferrari 288GTO Revell + Fujimi #30 (Work in Progres)

Hi... I'm struggling.

There appears clacks on left door.

Actually I found these before polishing, so....

I sanded them out, clear coated  and....

Polished again, indeed.  (don't worry about the  water drop on this picture)


BUT HERE COMES THE CLACK AGAIN, AFTER 2 WEEKS OF TIME!!!

I think I'll over coat them with clear again then sand and polish.... suspecting the clacks coming again....

Oh, I was noticed there's one little mistake on head light.

I placed the adjustment hole on the wrong side on this one. (Actually Tamiya's 1/12 seems to  make same mistake!!)

It's not perfect, but almost.

Real car. I hadn't realized these tricky arrangements of the holes.

Very short update....

No comments:

Post a Comment