Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Ferrari 288GTO Revell + Fujimi #31 (Work in Progres)

Hi, I'm still struggling to fix the clack on the left door, but I believe I can report the success of it :) If not, the color will run out and I can never match the color up with other body parts....!!! I have never been serious like this before, in my life (exaggerated expression).

Just a quick post.

Fixing the arrangement of the hole.

It's not perfect, but keep on going! Or I can't finish this project. I took too much time already!!!

Masking of the shade on front window. Thick double sided tape and 0.2mm plastic paper.
I decided to use the front window from Revell's box. It was not too bad, and I thought it'd be too tricky to attach the thin, 0.2mm window I made. For now, I just want to finalize this project.... I am doing too much, and now I want to make other ones!

The shade's color was, clear blue 60% + clear red 40%. Then clear coated. After this, I'll polish.

But the rear window was replaced to 0.2mm plastic transparent board. I want to see the dashboard clearly through.

Temporally the body and the chassis were docked, to keep my motivation...
(I'll treat the black color beside the rear window).

Thanks for watching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment