Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Subaru WRX 2005 "Andrew's version" Completed!!

Hi all, and happy Andrew!! :)))

I had happily and proudly finished this coooool one.
Please refer WIP #1 and #2 for assembling, color or mods etc on previous pages.

I bought second hand single-lens reflex camera EOS450D, and enjoyed several setting. Still not a expensive camera, but I believe the quality of pictures were much better than used to be.   

Close up of modified parts (indoor sunny day).


Following pictures were taken outdoor, sunny day under covered area. Black color looks the best in this condition, but the head or rear light parts reflected a little bit too much. Taking photo of black body was difficult.. (And fun) !!

















I found them if closed up, the reflection on the light parts were a little bit controlled even  under the same condition.






Followings were taken indoor, sunny day.

I think colors or reflections were well balanced.

 









Then taken under LED indoor lights (warm white).




Okay, I enjoyed soooo much!!!

Now it's time to hand this one to Andrew. Oh I'll miss this WRX.....

No comments:

Post a Comment