Sunday, November 10, 2013

Ferrari 288GTO 1/24 Completed (my second 288GTO; Full Opening)

My second 288GTO.

Since I made the last one, I found some errors on it such as too fat shape, lack of the numbers of louvers on the front light section, wrong appearance on rear section, too big rear combination lamps ..... and so on. So I made up my mind not only to revenge but also to make "one and only GTO (for me) in the world"...
But after a while the aim was too high, I realized.    
I'd spent too much time and concentration, the more I proceed the more feared to fail I became... Finally I decided just to finish these complicated works and go on to the next project.

But now I found, completing a work gives me a great satisfaction anyway;)

Now I fairly feel good and I would like to share some photos.





















I don't really know how I could upload short movie, but just trying...


Ok, now it's time to move on to another project (or, fishing??)

2 comments:

  1. here is a very good example of a Masterpiece.. I am now working on the Tamiya Ferrari F40 with fully working suspensions and steering wheels plus opening doors and front hood.. lets just say im focusing more on the working mechanical works..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nadzreen, Thanks for your comment! Please share your work, maybe you have your own blog?? I'm looking forward to seeing your F40!! (And I should update this blog.... lol)

    ReplyDelete