Monday, November 4, 2013

Ferrari 288GTO Revell + Fujimi #33 (Work in Progres)

 Finally, I have sneaked out from long and hard job.

 The clacks of left door were filled up with "the body color and clear mixed paint" then clear coated and polished out.

 The window glasses were from 0.3mm plastic boards.

Trims were also 0.3mm plastic boards.

Revells wipers were thinned out and 0.3mm plastic strings were adhered as washer pipes. Blades were from Fujimi's PE.

Attached using "Aquli-Anchor (Konishi's)".

PE + decal emblems were finally attached.

YES!!!!! Finally, finally, all my hard works were rewarded!!!

Pininfarina's emblem were from Hobby Design.

Side mirrors = Hasegawa's mirror finish, room mirror = Fujimi's inlet.


Expression of dash using flocking powder is a bit too exaggerated, but for me it's fine :)

These photos were just quick ones. I'll upload better photos on the gallery soon.

The base was Wave's T-Case and wine-red cloth, trimmed by wooden sticks. Name plate were from Hobby Design.



 Prancing horse inlet mark was painted in smoke (rear).

Can you see the tiny small Ferrari logo on gear box?

The muffler cutter were from aluminum pipes.


 


My long long progress for this project was finally finnished, and I can say
I'm soooo happy with the result!!!!


It was too much for me and took too much time (almost 2 years!!!!), but I am sure this experience gave me lots of progress on my skills. Next time if I do the same thing (will I ???) I can do more quickly also better.

But for now, I wanna do easier job for my rehabilitation...  I should confess, I was sometimes sick of these complicated, hard and sober works so that I was away from this GTO once in a while.

Next one may be Tamiya's Porsche 934RSR and BMW635Csi Jagermeister.

Before starting next project, I should go fishing to be healed....

Thanks for watching this long process and I hope you liked it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment