Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ferrari 288GTO Revell + Fujimi #16 (Work in Progress)

Sorry for yesterday, I still had hangover this morning (but of course I went to work).

Now I'm fine and let's start the post today!

Assembly of front suspension section. 

Mainly out of box of Fujimi. I of course used PE brake disks. The gates (seam lines?) on parts were treated after this photo... taking photos, lots of mistakes are shown on them.

To fit into the width of Revell's body, I sanded this parts about 1mm on top and the second-top to set the brake disks in narrower position. Mmmm, hard to explain. Anyway, I had to make the width narrower about 2mm in total.

On top of battery, I attached EVER GREEN "H" plastic strip. I cut it in the shape of "T" then applied. On each end, I put insect pins. And the codes (MODELER'S 0.45mm) applied.

Now ready to temporary set to the chassis.



PE brake disk and modified suspension gives good atmosphere. 

The battery came to the right place. Inside the battery, I set a small magnet so that the rid (it also has a magnet) can be settled without glues.

The height of front section was adjusted by sanding the chassis.

Today's post is a bit short... sorry I feel so sleepy now.

See you later... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment