Monday, July 16, 2012

Ferrari 288GTO Revell + Fujimi #9 (Work in Progress)

Radiator assemble.... 
Of course I used Fujimi's PE. I thought twists were needed on the fins.

 Because of the twists, bases were made and glued.


Regardless of my hard work, without any exact reasons but it seems like... not real. Even I can see it Katy Perry's bikini. Maybe I'll spray thinned flat black over this parts.

But the other side is cool. I glued nickel silver rods (CA glue).

Yes, comes to the right position!
I'll sort out the bad shape of front intake, though...

I've got to tell the progress on spare tire...
I painted the center of the spare tire wheel with MR. HOBBY's SM08 (PLATE SILVER NEXT). This is the first time to use it, I am so happy with the result!


It's a bit short today, but I'll go to bed... :)

Have a good night....

No comments:

Post a Comment