Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ferrari 288GTO Revell + Fujimi #4 (Work in Progress)

Wooow... I am exhausted working hard... but I'll post just quickly!!!  Yet sleepy ...zzzz

One door was separated. Mmmm, thick body. But it means strong enough!

Holes are applied as you can see on the section under the radiator. After this picture, front suspension's section was discarded and replaced to Fujimi's because I want the front wheels steerable.

 Left one is Fujimi's chassis, and right one is Revell's. I never know how the real one's looks, but I thought Revell's could be more real. Could be a though work, but I decided to incorporate most of Fujimi's parts; engine, front suspension and so on, to Revell's chassis. Yet it is easy to fit the prompt chassis to Revell's body, it shows the great fit!! Thanks, Revell!!

 Are you ready to be cut..?

Ready or not, I've cut this section to fit Fujimi's suspension unit in.

I become cutting addicted once I set the circular saw on the rotary tool.
I believe the same things may sometimes happen to you too.

But I think my decisions were right.
Black interior tub is from Revell, gray parts are from Fujimi.

To make the lid removable so that I can see the engine from cockpit....

Mmmm.... I am noww soooo sleeeepy and my fingeeers areeee not leavingg frooom thhe keyyys.....


Alloww meeee to sleeeep......

See you sooon

No comments:

Post a Comment